Origami Labs is the maker of the OFLO System, a communication solution that empowers frontline staff with the power of computing, increasing their productivity, efficiency, and engagement.
The idea began with Kevin's (our CEO) father. Kevin grew up with his visually-impaired father and watched him use screen-free alternatives to interact with technology. Inspired by the principles of inclusive design, the team experimented with ways to make interacting with phones screen-free.
OFLO was built on the belief that businesses can leverage this same idea to make communication flow simpler and more natural for everyone.
Supported by the HK Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Hong Kong’s Cyberport, and The Mills Fabrica, we founded Origami Labs to bring together energetic, pioneering people to build ground-breaking products and services.
The Marketing Internship role offers a broad range of work experience that gives you exposure to all aspects of starting and operating a business. Directly reporting to the Marketing Specialist, this role supports the critical daily activities of the company, including activities such as user experience, visual-creation, and planning.
- Lead design development for training materials and user experience, working alongside the product team to understand the existing barriers and product capabilities.
- Support Business Development efforts with new creatives creation such as brochures, sales kit, and pitch decks.
- Review and optimize website design, copywriting, and other improvements necessary.
- Identify industry trends, competitors, and key opportunities for innovation.
- Support end-to-end OFLO’s content production from planning to execution to implementation of new assets.
- Assist with improving brand awareness and product positioning with adapted messaging for various stakeholders.
- Strong ability and passion for organizing, planning, and communicating.
- Ability to create and edit visual assets using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere is a plus.
- Some experience in digital marketing and content creation preferred.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- A good sense of humor is always a plus!
- Office is based in Tsuen Wan
- Full-time expected May/June 2020 start, 6-8 weeks duration
- Monthly stipend available