You will help create magical moments for Origami Lab’s customers by helping them get started with using our products and building resources that empower them to go “screen free.” You’ll be the champion of our customers’ needs by supporting their learning and purchasing journeys.
Your day-to-day focus will be on taking our customer relationships to the next level through empathy, insights, and exceptional assistance. Supported by your knowledge and advice, customers will be empowered to adopt ORII into their lives. Driven by the insights gained from engaging with customers, you’ll help create the resources to take our customer support game to the next level.
This new global role at our Hong Kong headquarters is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to learn in an energetic fast growth environment while honing their skills in customer communications, strategy, and business operations.
- Help customers diagnose their needs and answer their logistics and product questions via email and social media channels
- Help customers find answers to their questions quickly and easily by creating new online and offline resources and educational materials
- Proactively engage customers to find out how they are using our products and their experience with our products and sharing knowledge and advice
- Seek for ways to make our support to customers more responsive and streamlined to keep customers happy
- Help our customers get excited about our products and the benefits of going “screen free”
- You have the ability to deliver great customer experiences and are energized by engaging with people
- You stay composed and focused on the customer’s needs while troubleshooting and solving issues
- You have a strong command of written communications in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- You’d describe yourself as committed to your personal and professional development
- You have strong project management and critical thinking skills and find attention to detail something you enjoy
- You’re interested in how products work and quick at learning
- Office is based in Tsuen Wan
- MPF and health insurance
- Salary $14 - $16K/month based on experience
- Introduce yourself to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Origami Labs we take a fresh look at how technology integrates with our lives and impact the world for the better. We start with building a team of passionate, hardworking, practical dreamers who believe in the power of ideas. By finding great people to share our vision, we tackle challenges together and bring new things into the world.
Our flagship product is ORII, the world’s first smart ring that uses voice assistant technology to let wearers sending messages and make phone calls in a discreet and stylish way. ORII launched globally in 2017 and garnered 300+ media mentions, including, TechCrunch, Engadget, Mashable, The Verge, GQ, and Hypebeast.
We are backed by the HK Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Cyberport incubation, and The Mills Fabrica tech-style accelerator. If you are ready to bring your career to Origami Labs, you’ll be joining strong team in a fantastic, friendly work atmosphere that’s focused on seeing results.