The eCommerce Specialist will play a critical role in bringing Origami Labs’ innovative products to the market. This new, global role at our Hong Kong headquarters reports in to the Chief Operations Officer and is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking to learn in an energetic fast growth environment while honing their skills in e-commerce management, content digital strategy, and sales operations.
In collaboration with the Operations and Marketing teams, this role will have the opportunity to support two primary areas of company growth:
Online Channel Sales: the Specialist owns eCommerce activities across all digital channels including promotion campaigns, content management and logistics arrangements. This includes day to day management of the ecommerce site and the development of recommendations to improve lead acquisition and conversion to drive sales. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team to build a digital commerce strategy from the ground up.
Online Customer Support & Learning: with the launch of innovative products, the Specialist will champion customer needs by supporting their learning and purchasing journey, trouble shooting, and feedback gathering. This includes developing content to educate customers on product usage, creating a consistent brand experience, resolving customer issues via email and social media channels.
- Develop and launch lead acquisition campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, while exploring new paid advertising platforms
- Analyze and report campaign performance to optimize acquisition and with marketing team to regularly revise marketing materials
- Recommend and implement new content, campaigns, and site changes to drive traffic and improve conversion to achieve sales targets
- Maintenance of eCommerce site, including copy, images, pages to align with branding and commercial objectives
- Capture the “voice of the customer” by inviting customers to leave and share the reviews and user experiences.
- Enhance customer loyalty through daily pre-sales and post-sales customer support through email and Facebook and occasional phone calls to answer questions and help with troubleshooting
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to identify and create new content to support proactive customer support to enhance customer satisfaction, such as FAQs, educational videos, etc.
- Positive mindset focused on personal and professional growth
- Strong project management and critical thinking skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different teams
- Excellent command of written communications in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Familiarity with working with analytical software (eg Google Analytics) and ability to run detailed, comprehensive analysis in Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience with running an eCommerce store and lead acquisition marketing campaigns a plus
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
- Willing to sponsor working visa for qualified candidates
- Office is based in Kowloon Tong
- MPF and health insurance
- Salary $17 - $21K/month
- Introduce yourself to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Origami Labs we take a fresh look at how technology integrates with our lives and impact the world for the better. We start with building a team of passionate, hardworking, practical dreamers who believe in the power of ideas. By finding great people to share our vision, we tackle challenges together and bring new things into the world.
Our flagship product is ORII, the world’s first smart ring that uses voice assistant technology to let wearers sending messages and make phone calls in a discreet and stylish way. ORII launched globally in 2017 and garnered 300+ media mentions, including, TechCrunch, Engadget, Mashable, The Verge, GQ, and Hypebeast.
We are backed by the HK Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Cyberport incubation, and The Mills Fabrica tech-style accelerator. If you are ready to bring your career to Origami Labs, you’ll be joining strong team in a fantastic, friendly work atmosphere that’s focused on seeing results.